Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome to our world.

So after living in a non blogging cave we have joined the 21st century and have started a blog. I'm sure that no one will read this but it will be nice to have a written log about our first year and beyond.

This weekend one of Daniel's long time friends came up with his wife and children. We went out with another couple who are also long time friends of Daniel's. The only thing I remember about this (besides my astonishment of the male mind and their endless ability to remember Seinfeld quotes.) was my salad. Yeah...yeah... the company was great but that was an amazing salad. What was this magical salad in which I speak? It was a fried chicken salad with walnuts and honey mustard dressing....I know...who knew...and where did we purchase such a phenomenal salad? Longhorn. Yeah that place....who knew?


I also performed my 3rd wedding late Sunday. I as a notary for the state of FL I can marry people. This was a fun time. I'm always semi-nervous about these. I'm afraid I'll stumble through the words. Or mess up a name or faint. Not really a big fainter but stranger things have happened at weddings.


Who's watching the Olympics this year? I remember being a kid and thinking that the Olympics were the coolest thing in the world. Now it's a nice diversion from normal tv.

Daniel would like to add...nothing at this time...I guess you'll be hearing a lot from me...



1 comment:

Gary Durbin said...

Sweet blog title...absolutely brilliant and clever. I will give you some link love on my blog. Later.