Friday, February 27, 2009
1) You will really know. It will just hit you. It's not gonna be in a big ta-da moment. It will be in a quiet moment and your inner voice will tell you this works and your happy.
2) You deserve better. If your not with the person that makes you want to be a better version of yourself, then they aren't the one. If your with someone who makes you feel like less than you are then they aren't the one for you either.
3) Being married makes things in the bedroom MUCH better. When your young you may or may not have sex before your married. If you do you will think it's good, but after your married you will KNOW it's good. There is something to be said about being open and one with your other half that will make the special time together out of this world.
4) Men are simple. They say what they mean. If he's not making sure you KNOW that he's into you than he's not into you. Men are very much like hunters. If they found a field that was full of game, they would make sure everyone knew that that field was his. This is the same with women. If he wants you he'll make sure you know it, that his friends know it and that other men know it. He does not want you to get away.
5) Do NOT settle. The road may be long. It doesn't matter how long it takes to find someone. They are out there just be open.
6)I'm going to steal this one from a movie. "Every woman has the exact relationship she wants." If you want a better relationship you have the power to try to make it better or leave. By staying then you have the relationship you want. You control your life it doesn't just happen to you. Relationships are the same way.
I'm done....I don't know who I was writing this too or for but I'm glad it's written.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
woman was standing on the side of an Alabama
highway trying to endure a lashing rainstorm. Her car had
broken down and she desperately needed a ride.
Soaking wet, she decided to flag down the next car.
A young white man stopped to help her, generally
unheard of in those conflict-filled 60s.. The man
took her to safety, helped her get assistance and
put her into a taxicab.
She seemed to be in a big hurry, but wrote down his
address and thanked him. Seven days went by and a
knock came on the man's door. To his surprise, a
giant console color TV was delivered to his home. A
special note was attached. It read:
'Thank you so much for assisting me on the highway
the other night. The rain drenched not only my
clothes, but also my spirits. Then you came along.
Because of you, I was able to make it to my dying
husband's bedside just before he passed away.. God
bless you for helping me and unselfishly serving
Sincerely, Mrs. Nat King Cole.
Monday, February 9, 2009
This Saturday coming up is Valentines Day. I'm excited. This is our first Valentines Day as husband and wife. I get the biggest kick out of buying cards on them that say husband on them. I decorated our front door with pink, purple and white hearts. I like doing that and Daniel got a kick out of coming home to them.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Anyway. The last couple of months that we've been going I'm really getting a lot out of the message. The last months message was about money. About money isn't going to make you happy. That only God is going to give you peace. That only God is going to make you whole. That we have to be good stewards with the money God has blessed you with. That all things come from Him.
This month's is about a change of heart. It's just starting out but it's been really good.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Well Daniel just surprised me with the Rose Palm Centro. He got it for me. I've never had a phone this fancy. I'm exited.
We are cutting back on things that we don't need. We cut out cable. We have the HD rabbit ears that give you about 20 channels. So we get the basic channels and then their sister HD channels. Daniel had cut back on his eating out for lunch. We do free or low cost evenings.
That brings me to my topic. I'm turning into my mother. In the sense that I'm a house wife. I'm cooking all the meals, cleaning the place, making lunches, making the beds and ironing clothes. I'm actually feeling really rewarded in this. I like seeing Daniel leave for work with pressed clothes and a home made lunch. I get to write I love you notes on his napkins. I like washing the clothes and making sure Daniel comes home to a clean home and a good dinner.
The only downside is the hours during the week that I don't have a soul to talk too. For the most part I don't leave the apartment. I'm pretty content to stay home. I'll go work out and take Cincy for walks but normally I don't talk to anyone while doing this (other than Cincy). The not having someone to talk to takes it's toll sometimes.
I'm looking for work, but most of the jobs that are out there right now are for things I'm not trained in. So general labor work is getting harder to come by. So everyday I check the sites, send in my resume and hope for the best.
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her: