Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bloggings...

So I was talking to James the lighting man Tucker about how both of us never blog anymore. We both had the same reason for our lack of blogging.....lack of feed back.....that and I never can think of saying anything of interest. I have about 4 unfinished blogs that I've started and then I'll think....hummm maybe I should be cleaning the kitchen and not wasting my time on writing something that no one will see.

Nothing of interest other than I redecorated the whole apartment. Moved some furniture around, got some budget friendly decor and threw a lot away that was junk. I'm really proud of myself. Daniel has been a huge help and it's just a wonderful reminder that I married the best man in the world and I'm more in love with him now than when we got married.

In other news....I'm doing some volunteering at MoCA downtown. I'm getting stir crazy being in the apartment by myself. So this will be a great opportunity to get out and do some good.
I might also be getting to watch my niece Cami, I'm excited about that but I'd never tell Bethany.

That's pretty much my day today....

No comments: