Saturday, May 23, 2009

What was the last nicest thing you did for someone...

So here I was just sitting here at my desk hitting random to see the thoughts of random bloggers out in cyberland when I landed on this one.....

It got me thinking. Do I live up to my convictions as a Christian? Do I live my life as a Christian? How many of us have that thought?

So it got me thinking what have Daniel and I have done that was nice this month?

1) Bought Crystal's mom a coconut cake from RAM.
2) Crystal volunteered 2 hours for the city of Jacksonville with the Jazz Festival.
3) Watched a child for a friend so they could go on a date night.
4) Watched a nephew so parents could go out of town sans kid.
5) Let a friend borrow a light for a impromptu swing night

As I was sitting here trying to think of things that we've done for others, Daniel and I had a hard time. Are we doing enough? Are we being nice enough?

This is my question to you, my reader, What is the nicest thing you've done for someone this month?

1 comment:

Mojoey said...

This month I volunteered my time working at a food bank unloading donated canned goods. It took three days to recover.

Thanks for the link.