Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yawn

So I haven't written in a while. I honestly don't think I have anything of value to say. No one reads this thing so it isn't like I've got some vast audience out there pining for my next entry.

Nothing new to report. George Zimmerman is still free. My cousin is becoming the next Martin Luther King Jr. My parents are still being old people sitting in their house watching movies and taking naps. Lottie is still off somewhere eating something which she may or may not throw up later on the carpet. Daniel is dropping off stuff to goodwill. I started a business which I may have already talked about. I've put on a lot of weight in the last few months. I'm not watching my niece anymore. Daniel might get promoted to something something level 2. I still have no idea what he does for a living other then it involves computers.  We've got another vacation planned but because of paranoia about burglars I'm not saying anything about it. I'll blab about it when we get back. Florida seems to have skipped Winter and went from Fall to late Spring.


Nothing else to report.

No comments: