Monday, September 15, 2008

To blog or not to blog...

So we have been informed that we don't blog enough....

Not really sure what to blog about. Normally I'm (Crystal) the one who does the blogging. Daniel normally reads and says okay to what I've written....or tells me to take out anything not good.

So I'm going to blog about JSO. And by that I mean there DART program. This past week they closed a local bar/club for MINOR code problems. I think that this was a little heavy handed. I think that with the problems that this city has I think there are more important problems for it to be focused on.

Anything else. Oh yeah I found the best site in the world...or at least as far as I can tell for Fleur de Lis.

Ummm...what else is new or interesting...Publix has this oatmeal chocolate chip ice cream....It's SOO good.

We are in the last 2 months before the wedding. I'm really ready to get the whole wedding thing out of the way. I'm ready to be married.

Daniel is really interested in his movie so has nothing to add.

No comments: