Friday, October 10, 2008

Fish.....

So Daniel got me a game for his Wii. It's an aquarium game. Not really a game but an aquarium you can set up and watch fish swim around. It's very relaxing. Every time I come over I make him put it on in the background. It has classical music playing and then if you don't touch it for about 10 minutes it goes into this screen saver mode where it gives you close up shots of the fish. We haven't named them yet. I think Daniel's real fish gets a kick out of it. If not he thinks it's real and is mad that the tv fish have a larger tank. =).

Wedding planning is coming along. I've got like 95% of the invites out. The rest need to be printed. Then we buy the center pieces and then that's it. I'm tired of wedding planning.

Right now is a really hard part in my life. I'm thinking about leaving my current job sometime this month. It's for personal reasons. I love what I do, I love my co-workers. But there is where the love ends. I'm just really worried about starting my marriage without a job. Daniel supports me 100% and has told me that I can leave whenever I want. I know in his heart that he wishes I would finish this month out at least. I just want to leave now. I know if I just leave it up to God that he will make everything work out. I'm just really scared. Daniel has such a stronger faith than I do. He is my greatest friend and I know I can get through anything as long as Daniel is there to support me.

My mother has already started with the baby talk. She is ready to be a grandmother. I'm ready to be a mother and I know Daniel is ready to be a father. I'm just worried that I wont be able to have any. My mother (I'm adopted) couldn't have children. In the end they adopted me, but I know that it must have hurt a little to know you couldn't have children on their own. So that is another fear running around in my head. Again it's in Gods hands.

******freak out moment ahead*******

I'm getting married. I'm getting married. I'm getting married in like a month. Next month I'm getting married. Wow that's a powerful statement to make. We got our marriage license the other day. It was so funny. I was like this is it. Nothing else. Maybe we should make those harder to get. You know I had to pass a test to drive a car and all I had to do was show id and say I wasn't related to Daniel or currently married. But it doesn't matter. I'm getting married. I'm getting married. I'm not nervous just excited. We were trying to make loose plans for our honeymoon. A friend of the family is loaning us their cabin in NC for the week. It's going to be so nice. To wake up knowing that I've got nothing that needs to be done. No plans other than have a relaxing week. Hike, and cuddle and walk into town and get some food in the towns store on Main St. I'm taking my painting set with me and you better expect plenty of photo's.


I'm really blessed right now. I know Daniel feels the same. We are very lucky!!!

No comments: