Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sports and the male mind....


I've learned since I got married that the male mind can not and will not work when there is some type of sports going on. There mind shuts out all basic commands other than sit on butt and watch tv. This also covers all things that would allow them to be a decent husband. Case in point. Today is the Florida vs. Florida State game. This is also the day my husbands nephew came over, if this isn't enough to to overload my husbands brain add in my desirer to find a way to put our honeymoon video on DVD to show friends and family. (I've been wanting to do this since Wednesday, I've also been trying to get said husband to watch the cd since Wednesday as well.) I was able to get the movie on to cd but it isn't able to be viewed on a DVD player. When I originally asked my husband about fixing this he said he'd help me with this and that he had a program that would handle it for him. Fast forward to today and he tells me he'll help me. He loads the program onto my computer and hands me the instruction book and walks away to go watch the game. (Score 34 to 9). So I'm cooking for us and trying to figure out this program that was put on my computer. My husband is watching the game only to walk in and out of the room depending on what the tv is doing.

Now anyone who know's me knows that I enjoy watching Gator football but at no time do I let 1) TV 2) Sports control my life. I'm annoyed and his nephew is getting bored. To add to this I'm sick have gotten his cold. I asked him to please get me some meds 2 hours ago. Still nothing. I've given up on what I wanted to do.

So ladies am I alone? Or guys have anything to say as a defence?

No comments: