Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Today was my first Thanksgiving with my new wife. We started off watching the Macy's parade. That was fun. I slept through some of it as I have not been feeling well lately. We then went to my parents house for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a good medley of casseroles, turkey, rolls, and other assorted foods. After hanging out a while and playing with the children, we made our way to Crystals parents house and had another good meal. Me and Crystal watched Hairspray. Crystal loves the movie and I enjoyed it too. We picked up the baby today to come live with us now. I love my new little family. I am thankful for all the Lord has done for me lately.

1 comment:

Gary Durbin said...

I was shocked to see Daniel writing a post on here. Nice job. My favorite line was "medley of casseroles."