Friday, July 9, 2010

It lasted a week...and we're a family of four

So I had this great idea about how we were going to save money by not having cable or internet. Well that lasted less then a week. On the day they were gonna come cut us off I caved. I had really good reasons. Daniel is taking classes for his job to get different certs and has to do them online twice a week. We had no idea how he was gonna study. That and life without Pandora or Accuradio isn't a life at all.




Also this week we welcomed a new bundle of joy into our family...no I'm not preggers we got a puppy. Daniel's sisters dog had puppies with Daniel's parent's dog. So now we have this floppy eared, big eyed dog following us all over the house. We went through like 3 names for her and finally settled on Lottie which is short for Charlotte. My mother is dead set against the idea and is pouting that I didn't listen to her. Oh well. Mom will just have to get over it. I've got more funny stories about Lottie so look for those coming soon.

No comments: