Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Work from home?


So over the last couple of weeks or so I've been thinking about trying to figure out a way to work from home. I've thought it over and did some research and thought about Avon and Mary Kay. I looked into Mary Kay and the start up cost wasn't feasible to me but I'd already start in the hole. Nah.... I then started looking at Avon and some how ended up on the mark. site. Hummm this looks interesting. A bit younger, fresher and hipper then what I remember from Avon.

So I took the plunge....I decided to sell mark products. It feels really pretty good because I know it's something I can do from home. I'm really excited to start trying to work for myself. I've started a new Facebook page for my mark products as well as a website for my reviews of products, promo's and giveaways. So if you're interested in just finding out what mark. is you can check out my boutique or my product blogs.

No comments: