Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Church thoughts.

So Daniel and I have started going to his old church. His parents still go there and he used to go to the school there. So there is a history there. Some friends that Daniel has don't have fond memories there. I don't know about those. I'm new to Daniels life and didn't go to school there. So I'm a fresh person.

Anyway. The last couple of months that we've been going I'm really getting a lot out of the message. The last months message was about money. About money isn't going to make you happy. That only God is going to give you peace. That only God is going to make you whole. That we have to be good stewards with the money God has blessed you with. That all things come from Him.

This month's is about a change of heart. It's just starting out but it's been really good.

No comments: