Monday, December 7, 2009

I am a stroller mom...for my dog

Yesterday to cheer me up after falling down the stairs Daniel took me to the pet store around the corner from the house. We took my dog-ter Cincy. She's an adorable chihuahua and I've been her mom for about 5 years. People love adorable Chihuahua's. That makes taking Cincy anyplace out in public a pain in my bottom. Since she's tiny people will point, coo, or generally make a fool of themselves. Children will also run up to her and want to play with her like she's a doll. I hate it and so does she. Also since she's tiny most "small" dogs are huge compared to her. As we were walking around a huge Great Dane lunged at her scaring both her and myself. Needless to say I'd like to take her out but can't really. So Daniel got me an early Christmas gift. It's pink and has wheels. It's a dogie stroller.

No comments: