Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Moving forward....part 4

So our dream place somehow magically got 3 offers on it since Thursday. I'm so disappointed. I am about to cry. I got my hopes up and really thought that maybe just maybe we would get this. If we prayed hard enough we would get this. If we worked hard enough we would get this. Now those dreams are gone. Someone else will be living in my dream.

I'm just so sad. I've been looking at all the townhouses in that neighborhood and they are all either too expensive or have multiple offers on them. I guess this is my mistake, I got ahead of myself. I started dreaming about a place I didn't own. I picked out paint samples for a place I didn't own. I showed my friends a place I didn't own.

I'm so tired of this process already. The process seems to set people up to fail. Daniel and I could be approved for a house up to 150k but because we don't want to get in over our heads we are staying close to what we can afford to pay. Doing that prices us out all the decent places or gives us a house to small for our needs. So that forces people to buy more than they can afford.

Daniel wants to keep going but I think it's a waste of our time, our lenders time and our agents time. We wont find anyplace decent for our range so why even try. I guess this is my last moving forward....unless Daniel wants to write.

No comments: