Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The sellers excepted our offer......

I'm so excited. We just heard from our agent that the sellers have excepted our offer. I'm so happy and excited. It's one step closer to closing the deal. Since the house is a short sale now comes the hard part. We have to wait to hear from the bank who has the mortgage with the seller that they except the offer too. This could range from 2 weeks to forever. I know place like thenest.com that have had people waiting to get into their dream place since February.

I'm not going to worry about that now. I'm just happy that we are now one step closer to our house.

1 comment:

Bradley said...

I hope you guys get it. When is your apartment lease up? Is this going to mess with that time frame and/or are you going to be able to break the lease?

P.S. Daniel, Check your email, I sent you a little something you may want to watch out for. Well, I shall in like 5 min after posting this.