Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Are you there readers, it's me Crystal

So Daniel and I were talking about this blog. We were wondering if anyone read it. We don't really get comments so we don't really have a way of knowing if anyone reads it. Daniel posted the question on his facebook and we were shocked to find out people DO read this blog. Good to know.

Lets see what's going on with us. We are gearing up for our trip. We sooooo need this trip. We haven't been out of town since the honeymoon. I'm angry with Mother Nature. First where in the world did this tropical storm come from. I thought hurricane season ends November 1st. So right now we have some freak storm chilling out on the west coast. With her she's bring wind and rain. This last week I've enjoyed having the windows open and not using the AC. With the storm hanging out the weather has warmed up. It's 82 degree's outside right now. Did I say it's NOVEMBER? Gah. I don't care. I still have the windows up. The other thing bugging me is that when we go to Orlando it's gonna be in the low 80's. What?! I don't want to go swiming in November. I want cold. Gah again.

On a positive note there. are more birds in the lake now. I'll go and sit and stare out the window and watch the birds. We have these birds that swim under the water. I've never seen anything like it before. I'm hoping those birds tell their friends about our lake. I'm hoping for geese. I love geese calls.

Well I'm off to knit. I'll write more later.

No comments: