Monday, November 2, 2009

living la vida loca

This last couple of weeks have been really busy. Since we have a house this year we went all out for Halloween. I made some stuff and then used Daniel's fogger and lights. It was really nice because last year I did a lot for the apartment and didn't get a single child. This year we were busy. It was so cool because we were outside tweaking some stuff when we heard a kid telling other kids that they HAD to stop at our house because it was so awesome. A lot of people were telling us that the house looked great and that everyone was talking about it. Not a lot of people decorated their house. And of those who did it wasn't anything big.

My twitter is broken. Not fun

I am also waiting on my google invite for Google Wave. I was given a invite from two people so I'm now waiting for Google to send me my invite.

I'm cheating on my husband....or that's how it feels. Daniel shaved his mustache and goatee. He's had them since we've been together. It makes me giggle to kiss him now. I feel like any moment mustache Daniel will come in the room and catch me kissing non-mustache Daniel.

I've been branching out with my cooking. When we first got married I didn't know how to cook at all. We were living on Stouffers. Now that I have some basics down I've been cooking on my own. I was really proud of my garlic Andouille sauage with green peppers and onions over rice. So I can say that cooking dinner is the best part of my day.

In my final note of today is the fact that in 13 days Daniel and I will have been married a year. As I've gotten older the years started going so fast. It's made me greatful for the good moments of life. This year has been the best of my life. I love Daniel more now then I did the day I married him. You were right Steve.


No comments: