Thursday, October 23, 2008

22 day until I'm married...

 It's hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that in 22 days I'm going to be getting married. It seemed so far off in the distance when we first got engaged. It was like 8 months ago. Since then we've done so much work. Weddings are work.


Every day our relationship gets better. We still have a few bumps but overal everything is amazing.

I'm not nervous yet. Not nervous about the wedding just that I'll forget something or something wont get done. I'm stressed that our guest list is growing. I'm afraid to tell my parents how many people that are invited. My new daily stress is the RSVP's. I'm down to 8 days and I still am missing 80% of them. People are telling me they are in the mail. I'm hoping to goodness nothing gets lost in the mail.

My mother and I got my mother her dress for the wedding. This will be the first time I've ever seen my mom in a semi-formal dress. She's going to look fab. FMIL got her dress and I must say the mom's are going to look classy.

I got two options for my RD dress. I'm getting them via Old Navy. I want to get them and then try them on and see which I look better in.

Next stop is the wedding programs. We are DIY'er and I found this really nice paper.


More tomorrow.

No comments: