Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wedding guest stress.

So the wedding is in 18 days.


Our guest list is currently sitting at 131 people. My parents are borderline angry at Daniel and I for the number of people that are coming. Right now as it stands the only people invited are family, the wedding party and the wedding party's spouses, significant other and children. That's it. We had to cut out most everyone else. I know that personally (Crystal) couldn't invite some people that I wanted to simply because of the cost involved. Daniel I know has struggled with this problem from day one. He has a lot of close friends that he has grown up with and who's wedding he has been involved with.


There is no polite way of telling people that they weren't invited. Not because they weren't wanted but simply because my parents aren't made of gold.

No comments: