Thursday, September 17, 2009

The week as me

So I'm a day late on my blog update. Nothing really interesting has really happened this week.

For a couple of days I really thought I was pregnant. I was like super tired, sick in the mornings and food tasted bad to me. Daniel and I really thought I was but I'm not. Kinda disappointed.

I've been making great strides in my cooking. My mother did all of our families cooking when I lived at home so until I got married my cooking was just whatever I could microwave. I kinda just make it up as I go along. Jennifer Durbin turned me on to the Kraft website so I just look around there.

I went to the Library and checked out Waiter Rant. That was a really good book. I read it all in one day. It's this guys life story as a waiter. It kinda just draws you in.

We had a community yard sale and we made about $35 from selling stuff that we had set aside from the move. We hope that the community does them more often.

In my final note of the blog, we found the BEST food place around the corner from us. It's called Thai Basil. I've fallen in love with them. The food is good and they give you so much for the price. Daniel and I got lettuce wraps and white rice. We both shared it, ate until we were stuffed AND I have some left over for lunch today. The people are really nice and friendly.

I guess that's it. Exciting isn't it.

No comments: