Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Autumn

This is my second favorite time of the year(winter being top dog). I love it because it starts to get cooler out, the leaves start to change and all the bugs start to die off. I've noticed it's almost Love Bug season. I thought I saw one fly into the house the other day. Joy.

I've been happy because I found my camera battery charger. I've been dying without it. I took some photo's of behind the house at night and of the birds in the lake. (See below.)

I guess that's what I'm more or less going to be blogging about. I don't really do much of anything else. Since I don't have a car I can't go anywhere during the week. I'm alone most of the time. Every now and then my or Daniel's parents come over to visit. I was telling Daniel that I go for about 11 hours a day without talking to another soul. Since I rarely watch tv during the day I also go 11 hours without hearing another persons voice. It gets lonely at times. I have Cincy our dog to keep me company. Sometimes she goes over to my parents house for a visit. That's where she is now.

Most of my week is spent cleaning the house, washing clothes or being online. I'm a facebook addict. I'll admit that I stalk most everyone. It's interesting to see what other people are doing. I'll read most every one's blogs even if I don't comment. I spend a good amount of online time looking at crafts, home decor and recipes. Right now I'm getting idea's for Halloween. I'm hoping I get trick or treaters this year after not getting a single one last year. I'm gonna try to make the walk way to the house spooky. It gives me pleasure to decorate for the holidays.

I guess that's it for now. See ya next week.


Night time view

Bird in the lake.


No comments: