Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm gonna do a Twilight blog post....

Yes, I've read Twilight. No I'm not a pre-teen.


I feel in love with the Twilight books right around the time that I got married. I have bought the first book to read for the long drive up to the mountains for the honeymoon. We'd rented a cabin and there wasn't a lot to do their but read(loved it). So between hiking, shuffleboard, train rides and other fun stuff, I read the whole book. I feel in love on my honeymoon to someone besides my new husband. I was so engrossed with the books that I dragged Daniel to a mountain Wal-mart(way better than our Wal-mart's, because it's in the mountains) to get New Moon. I came back and between moving the last of my things into Daniel's apartment, I read that book too. With the help of a friend(btw Nina I still have your copy of Eclipse) I read book 3. This is were it gets funny....I never read Breaking Dawn. I had looked online to get a copy and had read the reviews, read what happened to everyone and I didn't like it. So in my world it never happened. Non of the craziness happened.


So I said all that to say this......Team Jacob. What love of your life would cause you that much pain. Jacob was loyal 1000% and loved Bella no matter what. And with him she'd have a semi-normal life.


Twilight Team Jacob Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: