Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Carless and not fancy free....

So yesterday was the first day that I didn't have the rental car. In the morning it wasn't so bad since my parents took me around. I got some Library books and went to NAS.

It didn't really hit us until last night. Daniel would say "oh well you can drive over there tomorrow". Then it would hit us that no I couldn't.

I'm thinking about getting a scooter for the local shops we have out here. Nothing big or fancy. Just a small pink (or sea foam green) scooter so that I can ride over to Publix or Target if I wanted too.

We got our washer and dryers yesterday. They were to deliver them on Monday but ended up giving us the wrong model. They had switched ours with another families. The other family had spend the extra money and got steam. The other family used the washers and didn't notice that they didn't have stream. How do you NOT notice the option that made your washer and dryer almost 1k more than ours isn't there? Maybe you didn't need it after all. I think the people at HH Greg were shocked to have us call in and say um you gave us a better washer and dryer then what we paid for. We're just honest people I guess. Well anyway we got our set yesterday and did some loads in it. It's amazing. Our stuff came out super clean.

I'm really happy with the house. As I type this I'm sitting on our patio and watching the water in the lake move. I get up in the mornings and feed the fish. They are really excited when they see me because they know they are about to get feed. Most of them are small fish maybe 6 inches. But I've seen larger ones and turtles too. I hear a lot of birds and there are a TON of lizards. Cincy has fallen in love with her walks and I had to go get biodegradable poop bags since she's decided that she doesnt' like getting her paws wet in the grass so she poops in the middle of the sidewalk behind the house.

No other news to report.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys... Add my Blog column to your list.

mynashvillehomegame.wordpress.com

It's the exciting underworld of low stakes poker in the big city of Nashville. Read along as poker pro Steve Schorner gives you a bird's-eye view of the action and the antics of his crazy, gambling friends from all across the nation.

Steve Schorner