Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Birthday's....and me


So my 26 birthday is on Monday the 19. I'm not doing anything. My parents are going out of town and Daniel has to work. So I'm pretty sure my birthday will be just like almost every day. I will be sitting alone in our apartment.

I'm going to have to celebrate my birthday on this Saturday. Daniel forgot my birthday date and booked himself a Bridal Show for the 18th. Yup I'm spending the day before my birthday handing out fliers to brides and then spending my birthday alone.

I guess there comes a time in every one's life when birthdays stop being a big deal. That was last year. I had a small little party with Daniel, his sister and her friend(and only because Daniel begged for anyone to show up). It just makes me a little said that I'm crossing from a quarter century to almost thirty alone....

No comments: