Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Why I love Crystal

For everyone out there who is newly married, ask yourself this question: Why do I love my wife/husband? It is a fair question and sometimes is easy to answer and sometimes not so easy. Marriage is all about discovering that love and also working together.
Me and Crystal differ on a lot of things, but at the end of the day, we both enjoy having fun, being silly and walking around Tomorrow Land at Disney. We both enjoy reading, and we both love each other dearly.
I love Crystal because she makes my lunches for work, she is there for me when I get home, her hugs are warm, and her kisses are magic. I love Crystal for a bunch of little things, and that in turn rolls up into a love that is too great for this lifetime. She truly is my rock, and when I am down, I think of her to get me back up. She smiles at me and makes me feel good. She knows how to make me laugh and let all the pain go away.
Crystal, I love you for all of my life and into the next. God was truly looking out for me when he brought you into my life. This has been 2 of the most happy years of my life and I look forward to sooo much more. I love you, baby.

2 comments:

Gary Durbin said...

Your new name is now Dan Juan Demarco.

Crystal G said...

Gary if you only knew. Daniel is quite the Dan Juan. I thank God everyday for keeping him single until I could get to him.