Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is sad....

I had found a blog a while ago and had been sorta following. Today I wondered what happened and wondered back and was hit with sadness. The blog was one that was started after a freak dirt bike accident had sent a man by the name of Mark Lamberth to the hospital. I had never know him but the out pouring of love for him and his family by friends and strangers touched me deeply. I found out today that he has passed away. That made me cry. I feel so sad for his wife and their son.

It made me sit and think about my life. How much of it I have yet to live. How many dreams I hold for Daniel and I. The places I want to see and the children I want to have. It makes me want to hug Daniel so bad and tell people that I love them.

Life is short.

No comments: