Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Birthday......


Yesterday Daniel took me to Walt Disney World. Disney allows you to get in on your birthday for free. Daniel surprised me and took Monday off and then we headed down to the park. I hadn't been to Magic Kingdom since I was 8. Daniel was so amazing about making sure that I got to do a lot. We planned ahead and marked things that we wanted to do, things that we'd like to do and things that wouldn't matter. We got to the park, rode the ferry over and then walked around Main St. In the end we rode Big Thunder Mountain, walked around Cinderella Castle, rode Snow White's Scary Adventures, walked around Tom Sawyer Island, rode Pirates of the Caribbean, rode Space Mountain( the first time for me), Stitch's Great Escape!( I got a hug from Stitch too, after he got permission from Daniel), rode Tomorrowland Transit Authority(this is an AMAZING ride, a must do if you go), rode "it's a small world,", rode Splash Mountain, rode Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, shot at Frontierland Shootin' Arcade, rode Walt Disney World Railroad, watched The Enchanted Tiki Room, rode Peter Pan's Flight, rode Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress( a great little show) and rode The Haunted Mansion. We ate at The Plaza Restaurant and I had a milk shake and a great burger and Daniel had a grilled chicken sandwich. We saw 2 parades and the fireworks.

I had the 2nd best day of my life(behind my wedding day). It was wonderful to be there and spend that time with Daniel. I didn't remember a lot from my first trip. It was funny because since it was my birthday they gave me a button that had my name on it and we also got buttons that said just married. So people were wishing me happy birthday and congratulations on getting married. It was so nice to go and I'm so glad that Daniel surprised me. I love him.

No comments: