Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Big girls are getting love too.....

So I am three level's of happy because big girls are starting to make it into the main stream. There are two shows that I'm just crazy over. First being More to Love with started last night on Fox. It's a dating show for women who aren't rail thin. They are more woman like. They have hips and curves. They are not plastic, they don't have implants, they are more like every day normal women. I understand how those girls feel as they talk about how they struggle with their weight about how they are always the fat friend, the guys best friend. That used to be me. I used to be like that. I understand their feelings. Needless to say I have my favorite and I will be watching the show.

Second show is Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime. It's about a thin model who dies and comes back in a plus sized Lawyer. It's cute and funny and available on the Lifetime website if you want to check it out. I'm currently waiting for it to buffer so I can watch episode 3.

Now anyone who know's me know's I HATE tv. It's a mindless box that sucks your mind...so I guess now I'll be losing some IQ points because these shows rock.

No comments: