Sunday, July 5, 2009

House buying update 7/05

I'm a bundle of nerves. We got an email from our agent and this being 4th of July weekend worked in our favor since we will only have one other person competing against us. It seems like that person revisited their offer amount and put in a new higher/different offer.

We should get word sometime tomorrow.

Tonight and tomorrow will be the worst. I feel like we're competing for a prize and we don't know if we won.

Anyone who knows me knows I have a hard time handling the unknown. I don't like being in situations that I can't control somewhat. I dislike Christmas because I hate surprises. I rarely do things unless I know I'm gonna get what I want. So this weekend was really bad. It put a lot of stress on us as a couple.

Daniel has taken on a zen like quality and has decided he's not going to let it get to him. Good for him. That's not me.

I also deal in worst case scenario's so my mind is already thinking we didn't get the house. I don't want to be disappointed anymore.

So hopefully we'll get the house.

No comments: