Monday, July 27, 2009

I hate laundry and other random rambings.

I hate doing laundry. Have you ever noticed how many steps are involved in doing it? First you have to find and collect your clothes. Second you have to load the washer and start it. Next you have to wait that to wash. Then you have to load the dryer. Once the clothes are finally dry you have to fold them and put them away.

That is a lot of steps man.

It isn't like you can skip it.

In other news....I want to take a trip to Italy. I'm currently reading Playing for Pizza by John Grisham. It's about an ex NFL quarterback who goes to Parma Italy to play for their team the Panthers. It's about him adjusting his lifestyle by learning about Italian food, driving small Fiat's and learning the language. Reading this makes me want to take my wife on a trip to Italy. It doesn't hurt that she was born there.

That all folks.....

No comments: