Friday, July 24, 2009

House buying update 7/24

Not really anything to update.....the survey is done so they are getting everything together and will be sending it to our lender so that they(the lender) can send it on to the USDA for final approval.

All together this should take 2 weeks. Which means in 2 weeks we shall be home owners.

We're going to wait until Tues to lock in our interest rates, so every one can pray on that, that would be great.

I just want to say that Daniel and I are so very blessed with amazing parents. My parents are blessing us with new pots and pans, knifes and a futon for the guest bedroom. Daniel's parents are blessing us with paint and painting tools. We're so happy because those are things that we really needed but were going to have to wait to get until after we got our first time home buyer tax credit.

I'm actively looking for a new long dresser for Daniel, he has a tall one but it's two pieces and very tall(taller than me). So I want to get a long one so we can also use it for our stereo and some wedding photo's.

The biggest thing to me right now is our guest bathroom downstairs. It's a little half bath and I'm trying to decide how I want to decorate it. I'm in LOVE with Fleur de lis....and I'm thinking about doing that bathroom in it. Or just doing the bathroom in New Orleans period. I love new Orleans...so I donno.....

1 comment:

Erin said...

Craig's List is an amazing thing! You can find ANYTHING there. It's were we got our crib and changing table/dresser.